The Step by Step Guide to Getting More Google and Facebook Reviews
It’s no secret that reviews are a great way to increase your conversion rate and increase your social proof online for potential pest control customers. The question is, are you actively trying to get reviews from your customers. If not, you are leaving money on the table.
The results of the Local Consumer Review Survey conducted by Bright Local revealed the following key takeaways from their research.
· 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
· 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they're asked to
· 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
· 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
· 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
· 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
· 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
· 14% of the people surveyed stated they searched for pest control reviews
Use this hack to start getting reviews today from your customers each time you perform a service. This will ensure that you are staying ahead of the competition in obtaining reviews on a daily basis and you will be more likely to show up in the Google map pack for local searches related pest control.
Don't let potential customers go to your competitor because you have old reviews, low review counts, or even worse, no reviews at all.